Among the plans of the Club, we want to create our own gliding flight school as we have a two-seater glider ideal for training. Meanwhile, we collaborate with the Real Aeroclub de Toledo (RACT) so that our members can obtain their SPL license. The price varies depending on the plane, but the prerequisites for starting the training are:
- Being at least 16 years old, but you can be 14 when doing your first solo flight.
- Obtaining a Class II medical certificate in an AESA approved medical centre.
The training follows the next scheme:
- Theoretical training
- At least 45 flights and 15 hours of flying time, of which:
- At least 10 hours of dual flight instruction
- At least two hours of supervised solo flight time
- 1 solo cross-country flight of at least 50 km or 1 dual cross-country flight of at least 100 km
We have a good relationship with other training schools (PPL, ULM, SPL…). Do not hesitate to contact us, we will solve any doubt you may have.